AIM
Ruesch27

Mechagodzilla vs Megazord Mechagodzilla vs Megazord

So much nostalgia!

This brought back so many memories. It was epic! I feel like the end was a bit anticlimactic, though. Overall well done!

Rise Of The Gunslinger Rise Of The Gunslinger

Well done

I almost stopped watching when I saw the quality of the art, but I'm glad I kept watching. The story was actually pretty compelling for me. Get your visuals to the same spot and you're going to be making some great stuff.

savage011 responds:

thank you! im happy you gave my cartoon a chance

How to be a Guitar Hero How to be a Guitar Hero

lol

nice shirt. persuader owns.

Extreme Physics II Extreme Physics II

!..!

Kick ass.

I thought it was very well put together. I love Dragonforce, and i was wondering what the name of the first song was in the beginning. I though the animation was slick and well done. idk if i liked the whole physics explination kinda threw things off, but i understand the whole school thing. overall, i thought it was pretty damn good. who says animations have to have a point anyway? fuck those nubs.

EXTREME Solo EXTREME Solo

dragonforce is crazy

this song if anybody is wondering is called "through the fire and the flame" by dragonforce.

nice job btw.

MK vs. SF MK vs. SF

Amazing.

ive never seen sprites used so fluently and cinematically before. Great job... keep em commin.. ill be watchin for them.

Wormageddon Wormageddon

man.. fuck DarkCorellon

that little fag doesnt know what the hell he's talkin about. obviously he doesnt know what worms armageddon is.. this submission is tops.. great shit man.. keep it up.

Rockman Neo Rockman Neo

i love you

you are very cool....
good shit..
make movies like this more often instead of sprite movies

-Stalingrad- Preview -Stalingrad- Preview

can anyone say enemy at the gates?

come on man.. you think nobody has seen enemy at teh gates or what.. geez be a little more original.. gawd

FlashOskar responds:

Oh my god, omfg, u think enemy at the gates made their own damn story? ITS WORLD WAR TWO YOU PRICK. You know shit, so dont come talking shit about nothing you know about! Original? I cant be more original then this, geez... you know nothing about ww2, come on man!

RodneyMullen3 RodneyMullen3

its alright

i think that the tricks went too fast.. tell me.. what is the name of the song in the backround... email me at rueschie@hotmail.com